Object and acceptance
This website has been designed to publicize the services offered by DUBIA EXPRESS, Franco Franco Street · No. 2 · Pol. Ind. Los Grillos · 04117 · San Isidro de Níjar · ALMERÍA, hereinafter THE OWNER); as well as for the reception of potential clients, business contacts and employment demands.
Intellectual and industrial property
The portal of DUBIA EXPRESS, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein, include texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive signs, protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which DUBIA EXPRESS are titular or legitimate licensees.
The website (www.dubiaexpress.eu) is ENTOSUR INSECTS FARM
This website provides information about services intended for public knowledge that in any case will be subject to the terms and conditions expressly detailed at each time and that are accessible from this website, which will be subject to the various legal provisions of application.
Identification and communications
THE OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: DUBIA EXPRESS, Its CIF is: ……. , Your registered office is at: C / ……
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
Phone: 662 50 41 49
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
Both access to this website, and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it, shall be the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out.
The conditions of access to this Web will be subject to the current legality and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user thereof, being prohibited in general any type of action to the detriment of DUBIA EXPRESS.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes will be considered strictly prohibited.
Any type of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of support and medium, of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without prior and express authorization of their respective is prohibited. Headlines. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an offense punishable by current legislation.
However, at your own risk, the user may download or make copies of such elements exclusively for personal use, provided that it does not infringe any of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of DUBIA EXPRESS, or alter them totally or partially. In no case shall this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of DUBIA EXPRESS.
It is prohibited, except in cases expressly authorized by DUBIA EXPRESS, to present the pages of DUBIA EXPRESS, or the information contained therein under frames or frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or social or commercial names of another person, company or entity.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER renders its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
THE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
DUBIA EXPRESS is not liable under any circumstances for any type of damage that users may cause to this website, or any other, for the illegal or improper use thereof, or the contents and information accessible or facilitated through her.
DUBIA EXPRESS reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, in a discretionary and temporary, for technical reasons or any other reason, and may also unilaterally modify both the access conditions, as all or part of the contents included in it.
For any litigious question or that concerns the Website of DUBIA EXPRESS, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to the use of this Web page, the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user . Access to the DUBIA EXPRESS website implies acceptance of all the conditions previously expressed.
The hyperlinks contained in the DUBIA EXPRESS website can be directed to third party websites. DUBIA EXPRESS assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which shall be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between DUBIA EXPRESS and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are.