In compliance with the duty of information established in the current regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999, of December 13 (LOPD) and collected in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
- The company that owns this website is DUBIA EXPRESS, under the brand name ENTOSUR INSECTS FARM, domiciled inC Franco Franco · No. 2 · Pol. Ind. Los Grillos · 04117 · San Isidro de Níjar · ALMERÍA (Spain), provided with the CIF ……
- Contact mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the responsible owner of the automated files derived from said website, DUBIA EXPRESS wishes to inform visitors and users of its website of its policy of protection and treatment of personal data, which will be applicable in case users choose to fill in. a form of DUBIA EXPRESS where personal data is collected, without prejudice to what is indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form. In any case, DUBIA EXPRESS guarantees at all times the full and full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as those laid down in Royal Decree 994/1999, which approves the Regulation of Security Measures, as well as the rest of the development regulations.
- DUBIA EXPRESS will inform users and visitors of the page of the obligation or not to provide each and every one of the personal data that is requested in the forms of access and registration to the services and / or contents offered on the page Web. The notice will be made at the time of collection through visual notices such as floating windows, placement of asterisks or symbols next to the requested data, or means analogous to those previously mentioned. In any case, the refusal to provide the requested personal data, the delivery of inaccurate data or incomplete data, could result in inadequate, inefficient, defective provision or failure to provide the services and / or content offered to users and visitors.
- DUBIA EXPRESS will ask the users and visitors of the web page for their express authorization in each form they complete for the transfer of the personal data that they provide to the entities belonging to DUBIA EXPRESS for the sending of information and publicity. The visitor and / or user may object to this assignment both in the form that must be completed initially, and at any later time, sending, in the latter case, your request to the contact email: email@example.com
- DUBIA EXPRESS is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that can be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered to send them commercial communications of products or services that may result of your interest.
- DUBIA EXPRESS will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation. of Security Measures for automated files containing personal data approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of July 11.
- Users will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided and are responsible for communicating to DUBIA EXPRESS any change in them, leaving DUBIA EXPRESS exempt from any liability in this regard through the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID
- Users are recognized and may exercise the rights of access, rectification, portability, deletion of their data and those of limitation and opposition to their treatment, by written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address: C / Franco Francés · Nº 2 · Pol. Ind. Los Grillos · 04117 · San Isidro de Níjar · ALMERÍA (Spain) or by email to: email@example.com, in both cases attaching a copy of your ID
- DUBIA EXPRESS informs users that they can oppose the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it in writing to the contact email: C / Franco Francés · Nº 2 · Pol. Ind. Los Grillos · 04117 · San Isidro de Níjar · ALMERÍA (Spain), attaching a copy of your ID
Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to THE OWNER, duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of THE OWNER, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of ALMERÍA (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.